Taiwan Adventist Hospital Nursing
We follow the spirit of Jesus Christ in the delivery of patient center and holistic professional nursing
care to those in need.
To be respected and recognized as the best nursing excellence hospital, where patient seeks care because
of top professional nursing care.
WE, the nurses of Taiwan Adventist hospital
- Believe that our mission is to follow the spirit of Jesus Christ in the delivery of patient
center and holistic professional nursing care to those in need.
- Define nursing as a scientific discipline that adopts the Quality Caring Model (QCM) by Joanne
Duffy nursing theorist and Adventist Hospital System Share Model which formulated our
Professional Practice Model as the guiding principles on how we deliver our professional nursing
T= Trust (sincere, compassionate, and friendly)
Our value consisted TIPS
I= Innovate (evidence base, constantly improve, research)
P= Professional (knowledgeable, conscientious, quality and safety oriented care)
S= Share (sense need, help, acknowledge, show respect, and explain)
- we deliver trust through demonstration of sincerity, compassionate and friendly delivery
of nursing care
- we strengthen our practice through commitment to innovation, evidence base, and nursing
- we proactively report and analyze data for any negative trend to constantly improve
- we demonstrate our professionalism by pursuing advance degree and professional nursing
- we are conscientious in our delivery care to ensure we follow the standard of nursing
practice, guidelines and protocols,
- we will ensure that we are knowledgeable and competent before we deliver care,
- we will follow the nursing code of professional conduct and accept accountability to
self, patient, and the hospital,
- we believe self-governance is a way to ensure we share professional responsibility in
deciding our professional destiny,
- we recognize the SHARE spirit in the interaction with our patient and coworker which
S= "sense people's needs before they ask" we anticipate needs of others.
H= "help each other out" we ensures team work and collaboration.
A= "acknowledge people's feeling" appropriately response as means of demonstrating
good listening skill.
R= "respect the dignity and privacy of others" recognizing importance of mutual
respect and observation of privacy and confidentiality.
E= "explain what is happening" is an important element of good communication.